2. The library
5. Can I have you?
7. Because she's from LA
8. In the bad part of two about half a block from the good
part of town.
11. A dead guy
12. Hang out with Cordelia and Willow.
13. That it was for self-defense and that everyone in LA has them because
pepper spray is so passe.
15. Two hours
16. The calendar
18. The world will bleed.
19. A cross necklace
20. He stole her Barbie when they were five.
21. Dark, gorgeous in an annoying sort of way.
22. Because tomorrow you might be dead.
24. A textbook with arms.
25. Three score years in English that means sixty years.
26. That dread machine.
28. An X-acto knife
30. Deliver which is shortened to Del which of course those of us with brains
realize that it's actually delete.
31. An elixir almost like blood.
32. Excessive not studying
34. Seeing scantily clad girls in revealing postures.
35. Yours Always
36. Amber Grove
37. A person is either terribly angry or upset.
38. Hides until it goes away.
39. Catherine the Great
40. The hex caused her to go blind.
41. Everyone including the nerds.
43. To look at the semi-nude engravings.
44. The plate of brownies on the table.
45. She ended up in the cheerleading trophy when her spell got turned back
47. Mr Gregory
48. The weird guy that warned Buffy about all the vampires also that he was
buff and a very attractive man.
49. Fork Guy
50. Bug ugly
52. D words like dead, decapitated, decomposed.
53. 7.5 ounces
55. A martini that was drugged.
57. Because it's dark and musty.
58. Having one's teeth drilled.
60. A lawsuit since his dad's a lawyer.
61. The Annointed One
62. Emily Dickinson
63. Forty minutes because Willow timed it.
64. Soylent Green whatever the hell that stuff is.
66. It's a liquid.
67. Tweety Bird
68. She's the strangest girl.
69. Owen Thurman
71. They're frivolous.
73. A fighter pilot or possibly a grocer.
74. Like the heimlich with stripes.
76. Winged monkeys
77. He makes her head go all tingly.
82. He gets eaten by the Dome Patrol.
83. She threw a desk at him and locked him up in the book cage.
84. He gets tossed in with the hyennas and they eat him.
86. The Three
89. That she looks pretty.
90. The quarter staff
91. After they kiss he goes all grr face.
93. To work together for the common good.
94. Madness and sweaty palms.
95. She invites Darla in who decides to have Joyce as a snack.
97. Much heartier cockroaches.
99. Malcom Banks AKA Maloch a demon
100. May 6, 1979 which later gets changed to 1981 because the age is too old for
HS unless you are dumb and had to repeat a few times.
101. Fill him with a childlike terror.
102. His Uncle used to work there in a floor sweeping capacity.
103. Murder disguised as suicide with some help with Fritz who hung him.
104. A Technopagan
105. They don't smell.
106. The thing where you smile.
109. A dramatic scene because it doesn't require an actual talent.
111. Loitering, murders with hearts removed, and smoking.
112. Mentioning her hair.
114. Because he had brain cancer.
115. By killing all seven demons of the Brotherhood.
116. Mrs Franklin
120. Billy Palmer
121. Lucky 19
122. He ends up with a slight case of nudity but luckily he still had on his underwear.
125. Second base
126. Chocolate Hurricane
127. That she's prettier than the Slayer before her.
128. He punched the clown.
129. A giraffe
130. By unmasking the Ugly Man.
132. Clothes off the rack
133. A baseball bat
134. Trying too hard.
137. She was pushed down the stairs.
138. It makes your hair stand on end.
139. That it's rather poetic in a maudlin sort of way.
140. The most complete prophecies of the Slayer in the end years.
142. That it's an overrated pleasure.
143. A cabbage.
144. Marcie Ross
145. A knife
147. Because she's very strong and has weapons and she was hoping that she was in
148. At the Bronze.
151. She was given a local anesthetic.
152. A thundering loony
153. To have her become an assassin.
154. To the Spring Fling Dance
157. The occult
160. Homecoming in her freshman year of college.
161. That they like her dress.
162. Nothing because going to him was what released him.
163. He has Angel take him.
164. Under the library.
165. Cordelia who luckily had her car.
166. He gives her CPR.
167. She bites his hand to see how he likes it.
168. Fruit punch mouth
169. He didn't turn to dust instead he left a skeleton behind.