1. She offered him money.
2. Stay out of dark alleys.
3. In his lapel.
4. They've got a lot less pointless.
5. The one on the left.
9. The Dixie Chicks
10. A garage full of them.
12. Spanking men
13. In his son Matthew
14. An evil Radio Shack
15. No survivors. No witnesses.
16. Charles Gunn
19. Thinking of everying in terms of a potential movie and the need to so
get out more.
20. His saving the world and him having a soul.
22. Grave robbing
24. Threw a spoon at him.
25. Three weeks
26. He eats the dead for breakfast.
27. During business hours.
29. A goer
30. When he hit the table after that Spike got a few licks in.
33. Charles: Brain Boost, Angel, Fear, mistrust, great motorpool, Lorne:
Nancy Sinatra collection original 45's, Wesley: a rather nice sterling pen with his name engraved on it.
34. To kill the werewolf attacking the girl.
35. Nina Ash
36. That thing where he goes whoosh and isn't there.
37. Amanda and Jill
38. A Frankenstein
39. A standard issue science nerd
40. An equal opportunity saver
41. The soul
42. That she cares.
43. Because some freaks wanted to dine on werewolf.
46. Fred and Spike
47. At least six hours.
48. Eight hundred thousand dollars
52. His poems
53. Once every hour.
54. She pulled the glass out of her eye and slashed his cheek with it.
55. A seance
56. She spews blood on Fred's face and drops dead.
59. The blood of a mass murdering psychopath.
60. A whole lost of bruising.
61. That he's worth saving.
62. The fourth floor
63. Wolfram & Hart wants to be up your alleay. That it's like a bus
station pickup line.
64. Grab a bagel.
65. He smashes the mirror.
67. That knowing feeling.
68. Stake out his territory which causes him to pee all over the place.
69. Quantam Physics
71. Blue, the armpit of his man servant.
72. A ritual sacrifice
73. A human being with a face possibly made from human flesh.
74. Three sheets to the wind.
75. It's dearly departed.
77. Raggedy Ann
78. His sleep, took twenty minutes
79. To get a room which led to them having sex in his office.
80. On the toilet.
81. Fred and Wes are drunk faced with little or no drinking. Charles peed on Wes's
shoes and Spike is way too positive.
83. Lorne's very large, ugly, evil twin.
84. That's one bitching big suit.
85. Push the button.
86. That's fantastic.
88. The blood of the person signing the contract.
89. He throws him through a window.
90. The Number Brothers
91. As meat goes your heart is a dried up hunk of gnarly assed beef jerky.
93. He put it in the coffee.
94. The English version of the Shanshu prophecy.
97. It's like Winston Churchill and a younger Richard Harris had a beautiful love child.
99. That he was grown in some sort of green house for dandies.